Jan 28, 2008

lesbian tendencies

she floats in my caffeine-induced mind.
the eyes searching, like portals to cosmic dimensions where time and space neither breathes nor sighs.
her crown of brunette silk belongs to godesses who used to bask in Apollo's brilliance; who used to chat the time away, follies in tune to the steady beat of water falling from gargoyle mouths.
her skin of smooth porcelain, a refreshing,blinding renewal to the senses, contrasts against the cold, hard blocks of marble.
my muse wearing the breath of Athena, glides in the single sheet of platinum threads.
a trail of her laughter and a whisper of her voice make an eternal echo in my ear.
and i hold her in my palm, a cloud of silver smoke causing nausea.
and i touch her with my song, to bring what the winged foot forgot, what men denied, and what she does not know of.
and she sleeps in my dreams.
my muse, she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy!! so who is this LT?? hah? hah??!! nganu wa mnko kaila ani?? X_x ahw.. hmmmm... wa n koi LT rn ai. haha! puros cla mga iro dhai. dko. plokplok.